Introduction [TS-F013BR] of earthquake-resistant gussu "yu retan" of ELECOM
- ※About Specifications of This product, please confirm the lower this page Specifications.
- ※As Audio appears, please be careful about volume.
Earthquake-resistant caster stopper "yu retan" for seismic intensity of 7
High-strength rope and shock absorption belt absorb shaking of earthquake! It is earthquake-resistant caster stopper "yu retan" for seismic intensity of 7. We clear vibration test of a seismic intensity of 7 equivalency including Great East Japan Earthquake, Kumamoto earthquake, the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake.
We prevent fall, reckless driving of furniture with caster
We prevent fall, reckless driving of furniture with caster.
It can easily travel furniture
We just take rope off caster of furniture, and it can easily travel furniture.
We can set under the furniture
As we can set under the furniture, we do not spoil appearance.
Type to stick on flooring
It becomes type to stick on flooring.
It is available for various furniture
It is available to various furniture including product (TV stand, microwave oven stand, kitchen wagon, PC desk, pipe hanger, steel wagon) with caster.
Made in Japan of relief
It is Made in Japan of relief.
Fitting which we can attach
Product (furniture which is with caster 100mm in diameter or less of to load 80 kg such as TV stand, microwave oven stand, kitchen wagon, PC desk, pipe hanger, steel wagon) with caster
Flooring which we can attach
Flooring, P tile (plastic tile), cushion floor, vinyl floor
Flooring which we cannot attach
Carpet, tatami mat, floor with many irregularities, floor with water, oil content on the surface, fluorine, pro-Silicone floor
- We wind high-strength rope around axis of caster.
- We insert shock absorption belt in plate and throw on belt hole.
- We tear off detachment paper on the back of the plate and fix on floor.
- We take shock absorption belt off hook and pull out from plate.
- You insert slotted screwdriver in gap with floor arranged to plate all circumferences, and you attach expectation tree, and please tear off in the principle of leverage little by little.