Pub. Date: 2020.01.14
Update day: 2020.01.22
All the customers
ELECOM CO., LTD.
Use of Galaxy S10/S10+/Note10/Note10+ made in Samsung is accompanied
With temporary electric wave output break of Wi-Fi gigabit router made in us,
News about the countermeasure
Dear Sir or Madam
We would like to express our sincere thanks for your continued support.
What as version of firmware connected Galaxy S10/S10+/Note10/Note10+ terminal and identification in some products of Wi-Fi Wi-Fi gigabit router made in us for 6 (11ax) in the case of "before v1.0.22", the electric wave output stopped temporarily became clear.
Therefore, you have our target product, and customer whom the terminal mentioned above is used for would appreciate your taking the following measures.
We sincerely apologize for causing customer trouble very much. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
－ Note -
- Product Name
Wi-Fi 6 (11ax) 2,402+574Mbps Wi-Fi gigabit router
- Model Number
When Galaxy S10/S10+/Note10/Note10+ made in Samsung updated in Android™10 tries target product and 2.4GHz connection, both electric waves output of 2.4GHz of target product and 5GHz will stop temporarily.
- - While this phenomenon is taking place, wired LAN is available normally.
- - When applicable terminal has access to target product and 5GHz, this problem does not occur.
- - When applicable terminal cancels 2.4GHz connection, electric wave of target product returns normally automatically.
For WRC-X3000GS/WRC-X3000GSA, I would like update to firmware "v1.0.24".
The details, please identify URL as follows.
- Firmware update method (hand-operated update is edition)
- Firmware update method (online update is edition)
"ELECOM network support center"
Phone number 0570-050-060
Time in: 10:00-19:00 (open throughout the year)